Probable Bug with GrapeJS

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.1
My PHP version is: 7.4.30
My Database type and version is: 10.5.10-MariaDB-1:10.5.10+maria~xenial-log

Your problem
My problem is: I have two projects running under two different URLS, with a Mautic installation for each. I have a dozen emails in one Mautic (from), that I want to copy to the other (to). I opened the from instance in an incognito window on Chrome, I opened the to instance in a regular chrome window.

I go to the email in the from and open code editor, I copy all the text, next I add a new email on the to machine, enter the subject lines and such, then builder, and open code editor, select all and paste. This works for one or two emails, starting with the second or third, the code shown in the from edit code window is the previous email. So if I am viewing the third email, the edit code that appears in the popup is the code from the 2nd email.

These errors are showing in the log:
no errors

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Logged out, logged into mautic (to), logged out, logged into Mautic (from) this works for one or two but then repeats again)
Restarted Windows PC

I have finally found that if you get into the (from) edit email screen, then click reload from the browser, then edit code, that will clear whatever buffer is stuck and the edit code will now be the code for the html email shown.

You also have to do the same on the (to) edit screen, or after a couple of pastes the save/cancel buttons no longer work.

Please review this PR:

I think this is probably the issue you are experiencing, that the save button does not work if you close and then reopen the builder. If we get enough tests it will be released at the end of the month.

Here’s the step by step instructions of how to test using Gitpod in the browser:

Here’s how to report your findings after testing:

Yeah, I tested it. It works great, thank you!