Product Recommendations

Hello everybody.

I got a new customer who wanted to have implemented a marketing automation platform on his webshop. I of course suggested Mautic :-)

He asked about dynamic content sections. I have for a very long time would liked to try slerk.io for emails. Each email can give the subscriber recommended products based on how they interacted on the webshop. Then I saw the pricing, which would be around $1000 a month. That is to much for my customer at the moment.

So my question is… Does anybody know an open source system that can do something similar? How are people here using dynamic content?

Best Regards.

Hello everybody.

I got a new customer who wanted to have implemented a marketing automation platform on his webshop. I of course suggested Mautic :slight_smile:

He asked about dynamic content sections. I have for a very long time would liked to try slerk.io for emails. Each email can give the subscriber recommended products based on how they interacted on the webshop. Then I saw the pricing, which would be around $1000 a month. That is to much for my customer at the moment.

So my question is… Does anybody know an open source system that can do something similar? How are people here using dynamic content?

Best Regards.

1 Like

I’ve found that Mautic can handle dynamic content in emails fairly effectively.

I have one client who has an email with about 20 dynamic variants that show depending on which page has been visited. It just takes a little thought and planning around how you’re going to filter them.