Products in email

Hello,

how to dynamically add products in emails?
Is there a better solution than creating custom fields and feeding them through the API for each contact?

The simplest idea at first is to send abandoned cart reminders.

What is the best approach?

If I am not mistaken you should be able to do this with the RSS feed plugin. I think that @joeyk even made a blog post about this somewhere

Thanks for reply, I think that you talk about this plugin GitHub - ChrisRAoW/mautic-rss-to-email-bundle: Mautic plugin to send emails from RSS

and also related to this pull request Add possibility to extend the email form template (edit emails) by ChrisRAoW · Pull Request #10401 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

But is it in 4.2.2 version of Mautic ? I am not sure.
If yes, how to use it ?
@joeyk and @chrisraow have you any feedback related to this ?

@kixell The pull request is unrelated.

For now I do not see any possiblity to do an abandoned cart email through the rss plugin since that data is dynamic. Current the plugin only works with a static feed.

If you have a way to pull the customers abandoned cart via a rss-feed I’m happy to see if we can make the feed url dynamic too.

Hi,
We are using abandoned cart reminders the following way:

1. abandoned cart is pushed in to Mautic via API as json (containing image url, product name, price, link)
  2. we also push abandonement date
  3. email is formatted using the twig templates plugin
  4. We create a segment based on abandonement date, which starts the campaign.
  5. Once purchase happens, the abandonment date is deleted, person falls out from the campaign.
    Joey

Hi,

I bought the module twig templates plugin but it breaks Mautic 4.3.1

In SchemaException.php line 34:
  There is no table with name 'DB.leads' in the schema.

I tried two Mautic, tables with and without prefix.

Issue reported and normally fixed Fixing DoctrineEventSubscriber for plugin installations by escopecz · Pull Request #11206 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

Have you encounter the problem ? And how to fix it please ?

Hi!

Have you managed to fix this problem with Twig? And is this the only way to add dynamic product cards from the abandoned cart to the email right now?

You can also use

OR
you can add the native dynamic content but then you can’t use structured source, like a Json.