Randomize sending

Is there any current way to randomize how Mautic/Swiftmailer dispatches mail?

For example:

If my sending rate is set to 5 per minute, there’s a high likelihood 5 of those will all be hotmail.com or yahoo.com addresses.

As a new sender, I don’t yet have the reputation that allows me to do this without getting punished with delays.

So, if I could do something like a random select to the queue (all 5 in the current batch must be differed @example.com’s), that would be the easiest way to avoid that.

Is there any current way to randomize how Mautic/Swiftmailer dispatches mail?

For example:
If my sending rate is set to 5 per minute, there’s a high likelihood 5 of those will all be hotmail.com or yahoo.com addresses.

As a new sender, I don’t yet have the reputation that allows me to do this without getting punished with delays.
So, if I could do something like a random select to the queue (all 5 in the current batch must be differed @example.com’s), that would be the easiest way to avoid that.

If using your own mail server such as postfix, postfix has built in configuration options for this very thing. You may want to look into those. Otherwise, Mautic does not have that feature although you’re welcome to request it at https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues.

Thanks!
Alan

Thanks for the tip! Wasn’t aware postfix had this capability, will definitely mess around with it and see if I can get it working.