Sending emails in batches

Hi,

I would like to send emails in batches. Basically I have approx. 10,000 contacts and I would like to have the server to send 500 emails per 30 mins until it finish. I had setup the below in Email Settings. Just would like to confirm if this is the correct settings and if there is any other things I need to do to make it works?

ScreenShot558.jpg

Hi,

I would like to send emails in batches. Basically I have approx. 10,000 contacts and I would like to have the server to send 500 emails per 30 mins until it finish. I had setup the below in Email Settings. Just would like to confirm if this is the correct settings and if there is any other things I need to do to make it works?

So with the queue, are all email limited to this queue? Meaning normal sending, campaign sending, form sending?

Thanks!!

Same for me, I need to warm up my new email IP address but sending immediately to a list of 80K will get me blacklisted. I need to break this up into batches and send a 4K a day over 20 days, while not interrupting my transactional sending.
I also don’t want to be creating 20 different segments and randomly adding 4K to each and 20 campaigns or 20 copies of the same email to accomplish this send.
What i wish mautic could do: 1campaign, 1email, 1 segment, 20 batches equally split and sent each weekday at 2pm.

Does this require Smarter Queueing than mautic is capable of atm?
even since moving to beanstalkd and RabbitMQ for queing?

I also need help to setup mautic queue option to send 100 emails per hour so what setting should I use?

I am using mautic to send my newsletter through segment option I have setup a segment which I call newsletter. first 100 emails sent fine but it has been 2 days now the queue is not working do I need a cron job to do the trick I am helpless.

Please help.