Recreating Form Results

This is more of a observation, I am currently using Mautic 1.2.4, so am not sure if this occurred previously.

I had 5 forms, they have been used in different campaigns.

Now that the new update has come in it really helped, as the duplicate form issue was resolved. Thus I duplicated a form I wanted and it worked like a charm, now I have 6 forms, let’s call this ID6.Then I duplicated ID6 form and the seventh form ID7 pulled data from the db and showed 7 amount of results.

I went on to Duplicate form ID6 again, and no issues, then I duplicated it again and the same thing happened again. This time a new form pulled data and showed some results.

When I go into the forms which are newly duplicated and have results, I then notice that all the fields and actions also appear to be tripled and quadrupled.

If i havent put this observation in the correct place, I apologise in advance.

This is more of a observation, I am currently using Mautic 1.2.4, so am not sure if this occurred previously.

I had 5 forms, they have been used in different campaigns.

Now that the new update has come in it really helped, as the duplicate form issue was resolved. Thus I duplicated a form I wanted and it worked like a charm, now I have 6 forms, let’s call this ID6.Then I duplicated ID6 form and the seventh form ID7 pulled data from the db and showed 7 amount of results.

I went on to Duplicate form ID6 again, and no issues, then I duplicated it again and the same thing happened again. This time a new form pulled data and showed some results.

When I go into the forms which are newly duplicated and have results, I then notice that all the fields and actions also appear to be tripled and quadrupled.

If i havent put this observation in the correct place, I apologise in advance.

GitHub is a better place to report a bug. Developers look there, can mark it a bug and reference it in their commits.

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues

There is already some bug reported for form clone feature:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1267

Check if it is related to yours.