Redirect URI mismatch error

Hi, while I am trying to connect Mautic with Thrive Leads in WordPress site with OAuth 2 authentication, I am seeing the following error.

{“errors”:[{“message”:“The redirect URI provided does not match registered URI(s).”,“code”:400,“type”:“redirect_uri_mismatch”}],“error”:“redirect_uri_mismatch”,“error_description”:“The redirect URI provided does not match registered URI(s). (error and error_description are deprecated as of 2.6.0 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the errors array instead.)”}

Can you please tell me where I am wrong?

Hi, while I am trying to connect Mautic with Thrive Leads in WordPress site with OAuth 2 authentication, I am seeing the following error.

{“errors”:[{“message”:“The redirect URI provided does not match registered URI(s).”,“code”:400,“type”:“redirect_uri_mismatch”}],“error”:“redirect_uri_mismatch”,“error_description”:“The redirect URI provided does not match registered URI(s). (error and error_description are deprecated as of 2.6.0 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the errors array instead.)”}

Can you please tell me where I am wrong?

I have the same problem

:frowning:

Please I don’t where I can fix I have checked everthing