Related to recuring Campaigns or loop in Campaigns.

Hi,

I have setup mautic and created there Campaigns. But i didn’t find solution for Recurring Campaigns or making there loop in Campaigns.

Because i want to setup reminder emails on Monday, Tuesday or Friday.

in Campaigns builder there i find solution like a tree structure but if i want to setup more than one year reminder emails on every Monday, Tuesday or Friday then it is very typical for making tree.

For this type of situation how i can make loop for sending reminder mail on every Monday, Tuesday or Friday.

Thanks and Regards,

Diwan Saich

Hi,

I have setup mautic and created there Campaigns. But i didn’t find solution for Recurring Campaigns or making there loop in Campaigns.

Because i want to setup reminder emails on Monday, Tuesday or Friday.

in Campaigns builder there i find solution like a tree structure but if i want to setup more than one year reminder emails on every Monday, Tuesday or Friday then it is very typical for making tree.

For this type of situation how i can make loop for sending reminder mail on every Monday, Tuesday or Friday.

Thanks and Regards,

Diwan Saich

This is duplicate of

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/1523-recurring-campaign-scheduler

No need to create multiple forum threads for one topic.

The referenced topic does not work anymore. Any in-lined solution in to this thread is welcome.

Would these reminder emails be the same every time or would they be a new email sent each time?

one option

Create a segment and use that to start the campaign. Set the campaign to allow contacts to restart the campaign. Build the campaign so segment membership is the trigger. Create your 3 reminder emails and set them each to go out on the appropriate day of the week. Make sure the emails are transaction so they can be sent multiple times. At the end of the campaign set an action to remove them from the campaign.

They will be pushed back into the start of the campaign due to segment membership and will receive the emails again the next week on the days set.

This gets a little more complicated but do able if the emails change each week.