Reports button does not work

Hi

After some months using Mautic cloud version and due to EU security and legal restrictions, we’ve moved to self-hosted version to a VPS cloud located in Spain. We’ve started working in 1&1 infrastructure but due the requirements of Amazon SES (concerning DKIM validation at DNS level) we finally moved again the Mautic installation to other server.

After doing that, we’ve found a problem with reports and now the report button does not work.

The URL https://mkt.boutikedigital.com/s/reports show the error page:

“Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!

500 Internal Server Error”
Mautibot

All other functionalities seems to work perfect but something its happening with reports. Maybe concerning database structure… Don’t know

¿How can I restore default report tables at database level to solve this? We can start with standard reports.

¿How can I have a Database Schema to understand this structure?

¿Anyone can help us?

Sorry for my English

Thanks for ur support.

Hi

After some months using Mautic cloud version and due to EU security and legal restrictions, we’ve moved to self-hosted version to a VPS cloud located in Spain. We’ve started working in 1&1 infrastructure but due the requirements of Amazon SES (concerning DKIM validation at DNS level) we finally moved again the Mautic installation to other server.

After doing that, we’ve found a problem with reports and now the report button does not work.
The URL https://mkt.boutikedigital.com/s/reports show the error page:

“Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!
500 Internal Server Error”
Mautibot

All other functionalities seems to work perfect but something its happening with reports. Maybe concerning database structure… Don’t know
¿How can I restore default report tables at database level to solve this? We can start with standard reports.
¿How can I have a Database Schema to understand this structure?
¿Anyone can help us?

Sorry for my English
Thanks for ur support.

Is it possible that you created a report that takes advantage of GROUP BY feature, whereas your SQL server has ‘ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY’ set in its sql_mode?

I don’t remember is this threw a 500 on the report itself, or already at the reports screen, but it is most certainly known to throw 500s.

And, yes, what @MxyzptlkFishStix said - check your logs, this does miracles. :slight_smile:

D.

Thanks guys!

@MxyzptlkFishStix Thanks for suggestion

Error in logs just gives information about IP Lookup
[2017-05-14 06:20:09] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/boutik3digital/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []

@denispavilla will take a look at database

@MxyzptlkFishStix We need to restore default reports, don’t have personalized reports.
To move instances between servers we’ve followed next steps:
1- Clean Mautic installation including DB
2- Export of DB located in previous server using a Security Copy.
3- Import DB to new server using PHP MyAdmin using same structure than previous DB

All seems to work perfect except Reports.

Best regards

Above, you have copy-pasted Mautic in-app logs from /s/sysinfo

What about server logs? Anything in /var/log/* or wherever your server stores them?

Best,
D.

@MxyzptlkFishStix Thanks for suggestions.
Concerning ur question 6 rows. We’ll try to create again a clean Mautic Installation and copy just this table to the live mautic environment to try fix the problem.

@denispavliha We’ve seen server error logs and there are some Mautic’s entries (it seems nothing related with reports). Wi’ll investigate it…

Thanks for your help

Upgrade: Problem are clearly related to database.
After an upgrade to the new Mautic’s Version v.2.8.2 all problems has been solved.