RSS Integration

We are working on setting up mautic, and on the website, it states that RSS is integrated with Mautic along with many other apps. However, I can’t seem to find out how to use this integration to set up an rss-to-email newsletter. I have searched through all the forms and github, but can’t find anything recent to point me to how this is integrated. It shows that it is an automatically integrated part of the download. Can someone please point me in the right direction for how to use this integration?

Thanks!

Screen-Shot-2017-09-14-at-3.44.17-PM.png

We are working on setting up mautic, and on the website, it states that RSS is integrated with Mautic along with many other apps. However, I can’t seem to find out how to use this integration to set up an rss-to-email newsletter. I have searched through all the forms and github, but can’t find anything recent to point me to how this is integrated. It shows that it is an automatically integrated part of the download. Can someone please point me in the right direction for how to use this integration?

Thanks!

Trying to figure out the same thing myself…