rss-to-email please

any plans on building an rss-to-email functionality? This can run from an rss feed (like Wordpress blog posts) or as a custom rss-feed based on user preferences. This is important for publishers that have dynamically changing content or a group of followers that want the most updated information in real-time

any plans on building an rss-to-email functionality? This can run from an rss feed (like Wordpress blog posts) or as a custom rss-feed based on user preferences. This is important for publishers that have dynamically changing content or a group of followers that want the most updated information in real-time

At the moment of this post [02/07/2017] Mautic don’t have RSS to Email feature you can accomplish this using Mailchimp just to send RSS to Email

Yes, but we are already using Mailchimp for RSS-to-Email but wanted to start using Mautic as the replacement to Mailchimp. Please consider adding RSS-To-Email to Mautic

Thanks

@tech8ank,
you are asking in the wrong place my friend.
Go over here mautic github and make a feature request.
Cheers
Jo

This feature request has been made a long time ago.
And I believe he is asking in the correct place a lot of the people that are in the forum are not developers.

@ninjoan I can see both sides of the argument.

@tech8ank, here is a link to the feature request on github . If you create an account there, you can give it a thumbs up, and also add any thoughts on how you’d like to see it work.

Cheers
Jo

@JoPitts I have a mailchimp like solution almost finished. Hope to ship it in a few days. You will be able to easily install it as a plugin. Will keep you posted.

Anyone came up with a solution to this?

Ive been trying to install this plugin on Mautic 2.15.1 without success.

Is there anyone who can advice on how to get it to work?

Hello, anyone knows if today (2020) it is possible to trigger actions on RSS feeds?

Nov 2020, any idea if this plugin is going to be updated?

Ran across this one - Mautic App Store | Mautic Add-on Tools

It works great in 3.3.1

The solution I created before now works with Mautic 3.3.2 too.

3 Likes