Mautic Community Forums

rss-to-email please

any plans on building an rss-to-email functionality? This can run from an rss feed (like Wordpress blog posts) or as a custom rss-feed based on user preferences. This is important for publishers that have dynamically changing content or a group of followers that want the most updated information in real-time

any plans on building an rss-to-email functionality? This can run from an rss feed (like Wordpress blog posts) or as a custom rss-feed based on user preferences. This is important for publishers that have dynamically changing content or a group of followers that want the most updated information in real-time

At the moment of this post [02/07/2017] Mautic don’t have RSS to Email feature you can accomplish this using Mailchimp just to send RSS to Email

Yes, but we are already using Mailchimp for RSS-to-Email but wanted to start using Mautic as the replacement to Mailchimp. Please consider adding RSS-To-Email to Mautic

Thanks

@tech8ank,
you are asking in the wrong place my friend.
Go over here mautic github and make a feature request.
Cheers
Jo

This feature request has been made a long time ago.
And I believe he is asking in the correct place a lot of the people that are in the forum are not developers.

@ninjoan I can see both sides of the argument.

@tech8ank, here is a link to the feature request on github . If you create an account there, you can give it a thumbs up, and also add any thoughts on how you’d like to see it work.

Cheers
Jo

@JoPitts I have a mailchimp like solution almost finished. Hope to ship it in a few days. You will be able to easily install it as a plugin. Will keep you posted.

Anyone came up with a solution to this?

Ive been trying to install this plugin on Mautic 2.15.1 without success.

Is there anyone who can advice on how to get it to work?