Where to start?

Hello, I am a bit confused. Will I receive emails for a demo to learn how to use Mautic? I can’t find how to integrate rss feeds and the home site is buggy - especially on the integration page Should we be using slack?

Oh, if you activate an add-on, perform a search for cloud storage, then turn the add-on off, it won’t let you because it still remembers the search you performed on the integration management screen

Hello, I am a bit confused. Will I receive emails for a demo to learn how to use Mautic? I can’t find how to integrate rss feeds and the home site is buggy - especially on the integration page Should we be using slack?

Oh, if you activate an add-on, perform a search for cloud storage, then turn the add-on off, it won’t let you because it still remembers the search you performed on the integration management screen

Hi Godsofmayhem:

I’m trying to figure out exactly how to answer all your questions so I’ll try to take them one at a time and hopefully get the answer for you!

1. Mautic Demo:
    Mautic, free-forever, cloud-hosted, “demos” are available for free at Mautic.com. Its not really a demo, though. It’s a full-fledged, primed and ready to go automation platform! If you signed up you just have to wait for it to provision, and then you’ll be able to log into your very own mautic instance.

2. Integrating RSS Feeds
    Not sure what you’re trying to do here. are you trying to add an rss feed to a mautic landing page?

3. Slack
    Slack is a chat utility that has an optional integration into Mautic. We, the mautic community, use slack to communicate on our own channels and you can join us! It’s fun and you’ll learn a lot about mautic, and marketing automation.

4. Which addons are you enabling and disabling? Can you give me some better steps to reproduce this potential bug?

Cheers
Chad