Running a number of campaigns from one segment list

Help

I want to run a number of campaigns from one segment list but im having problems.

At the moment to get a campaign to send emails i have to create an empty segment list then create the campaign and when im happy with it publish it and the move the contacts into the segment list to trigger off the sending of the email.

this means that for every new campaign i have to create a new segment list and re-select the people that should be in it.- is there anyway of creating a campaign from a list that is already built and then triggering the send?

Help its driving me a little mad

Roger

thank you i will give that a try

i’m using the following model:
step 1 create
segment (dinamic list) - i use a simple tag as the indicator that this contact is
email - with a/b/c
campaign - that targets that specific segment

test
create contact with tag that automatically will be sent to the list.
Import the database of contacts and set during the import that specific tag.

Help

I want to run a number of campaigns from one segment list but im having problems.

At the moment to get a campaign to send emails i have to create an empty segment list then create the campaign and when im happy with it publish it and the move the contacts into the segment list to trigger off the sending of the email.

this means that for every new campaign i have to create a new segment list and re-select the people that should be in it.- is there anyway of creating a campaign from a list that is already built and then triggering the send?

Help its driving me a little mad

Roger