Salesforce Integration and setup

Hi,

I’m working on a project right now and I need some assistance from you guys. My first question is about integrations with Salesforce CRM. For what I research, it seems that the integrations are 1-way. So I can set a point level for a lead to qualify and then push it into Salesforce (SFDC). However, our goal is to design and automate a nurturing-track-based journey based on field changes on Salesforce. For example, when an opportunity moves to a certain stage, we could start a specific email campaign based on the reps change of status. This kind of integrations are available or possible to do it somehow? The 2nd thing is to ask you if you have any resource that I can search Mautic professionals to setup the system. And the 3rd thing is It possible set an integration to send WhatsApp alerts to our customers based on their status?

Thx for the support

Cheers,

Ivan

Hi,

I’m working on a project right now and I need some assistance from you guys. My first question is about integrations with Salesforce CRM. For what I research, it seems that the integrations are 1-way. So I can set a point level for a lead to qualify and then push it into Salesforce (SFDC). However, our goal is to design and automate a nurturing-track-based journey based on field changes on Salesforce. For example, when an opportunity moves to a certain stage, we could start a specific email campaign based on the reps change of status. This kind of integrations are available or possible to do it somehow? The 2nd thing is to ask you if you have any resource that I can search Mautic professionals to setup the system. And the 3rd thing is It possible set an integration to send WhatsApp alerts to our customers based on their status?

Thx for the support

Cheers,
Ivan