2-way integrations?

Not sure if this is ideas, general or support so I apologize in advance.

I have been testing the service recently and I have been impressed. My question is about integrations with CRM and other applications. It seems that the integrations are 1-way. Meaning, for example, that I can set a point level for a lead to qualify (MQL) and then push it into Salesforce (SFDC). However, what if I would like to create a nurturing track based on a sales stage in SFDC? For example, when an opportunity moves to a certain stage, we could start a specific email campaign based on the reps change of status?

• Is this already possible and I missed it?
  • Would you do this through the API (have not turned on yet)?
  • Would it be another integration that we should work with in-between mautic and the CRM?

David

Not sure if this is ideas, general or support so I apologize in advance.

I have been testing the service recently and I have been impressed. My question is about integrations with CRM and other applications. It seems that the integrations are 1-way. Meaning, for example, that I can set a point level for a lead to qualify (MQL) and then push it into Salesforce (SFDC). However, what if I would like to create a nurturing track based on a sales stage in SFDC? For example, when an opportunity moves to a certain stage, we could start a specific email campaign based on the reps change of status?

• Is this already possible and I missed it?
  • Would you do this through the API (have not turned on yet)?
  • Would it be another integration that we should work with in-between mautic and the CRM?

David

The CRM integrations are only one way now. But you can implement the 2-way with the Mautic API or the fake form submission.