Same Lead - Multiple Lists - Multiple Forms

Hello:

Recently installed Mautic and have a scenario that doesn’t seem to be working as expected. Namely, I need the ability for the same lead to be added to unique lists based on which form they fill out. I am finding that once a lead is on a list, they can not be added to new lists??? Can this be right?

Here is what I have - an outline of the processes I am undertaking.

1.) 5 unique forms

2.) 5 unique campaigns with the following behavior - when one of the forms is submitted, add the person to a specific 1 (one) corresponding list

2.) 5 unique websites (unique domains)

3.) 5 unique lists

Result = 1 (one) lead is created - good!

Each form displays multiple inputs - good!

Result = 1 (one) lead is attached to just one list - not good, the lead subscribers from multiple websites and the actions in the campaign are specific to where the lead originates even if one lead visits and submits forms from each of the websites.

USE CASE: We run a for profit and support a non-profit. We present the non-profit website on our for profit site. A visitor may subscribe for our for-profit offering and then visit the non-profit as well. Once at the non-profit site they may subscribe there as well.

What is not understood is how the: forms know what was submitted, the lead bucket knows the lead is the same but the campaign looses track that the same lead wants to be on both forms.

I have version 1.2.2 installed

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Rich

Hello:

Recently installed Mautic and have a scenario that doesn’t seem to be working as expected. Namely, I need the ability for the same lead to be added to unique lists based on which form they fill out. I am finding that once a lead is on a list, they can not be added to new lists??? Can this be right?

Here is what I have - an outline of the processes I am undertaking.

1.) 5 unique forms
2.) 5 unique campaigns with the following behavior - when one of the forms is submitted, add the person to a specific 1 (one) corresponding list
2.) 5 unique websites (unique domains)
3.) 5 unique lists

Result = 1 (one) lead is created - good!
Each form displays multiple inputs - good!
Result = 1 (one) lead is attached to just one list - not good, the lead subscribers from multiple websites and the actions in the campaign are specific to where the lead originates even if one lead visits and submits forms from each of the websites.

USE CASE: We run a for profit and support a non-profit. We present the non-profit website on our for profit site. A visitor may subscribe for our for-profit offering and then visit the non-profit as well. Once at the non-profit site they may subscribe there as well.

What is not understood is how the: forms know what was submitted, the lead bucket knows the lead is the same but the campaign looses track that the same lead wants to be on both forms.

I have version 1.2.2 installed

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Rich

Hi, a lead can be added to multiple lists.

I’m not able to tell you what you did wrong from your description. Maybe a screen shot of your campaign tree graph would help.

O.K. With more understanding of Mautic and seeing what is happening I do indeed see the subscriber on multiple lists when that lead submits multiple forms. Controlling how the campaign works was the key. Thanks, Rich