Segment filtering not working in case of multiple select

Hi,

I have face some acute problem, delineated below:

1. I have add a custom field named (interest product) type select multiple.

2. Create a standalone form. In the form add a field check box group which contact field tab connect with custom field (interest product) and add properties label and value same as custom field (interest product).

3. Create a segment which filters tab add interest product include the value.

4. Add Cron job in Cpanel.

The problem is when form submit the record display in the contacts. But the record could not display under the specific segment.

Cron job for text box type segment filter is working fine. But in case of select multiple it is not working. Another point is when excluding, after cron trigger it assigned all the contact in that particular segment, but if including it not working.

Please suggest me how to overcome this. What I am missing?

Thanks

Somnath

Hi,

I have face some acute problem, delineated below:

1. I have add a custom field named (interest product) type select multiple.

2. Create a standalone form. In the form add a field check box group which contact field tab connect with custom field (interest product) and add properties label and value same as custom field (interest product).

3. Create a segment which filters tab add interest product include the value.

4. Add Cron job in Cpanel.

The problem is when form submit the record display in the contacts. But the record could not display under the specific segment.

Cron job for text box type segment filter is working fine. But in case of select multiple it is not working. Another point is when excluding, after cron trigger it assigned all the contact in that particular segment, but if including it not working.

Please suggest me how to overcome this. What I am missing?

Thanks
Somnath