Select - Multiple Problem

Hello everybody,

I am trying to create a segment with values from a custom “Select - Multiple” field.

The values available in the “Select - Multiple” field are A, B, & C.

If i create a filter which should include contacts with the value A, I only get contacts with A in the segment. Contacts with A+B, A+C & A+B+C are excluded.

If i create a filter which should include contacts with the value A & B, I only get contacts with A or B in this segment. Contacts with A+B, A+C, B+C, & A+B+C are excluded.

How should I get contacts with multiple values in a “Select - Multiple” field into a segment? Is this a bug or am I doing things wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everybody,

I am trying to create a segment with values from a custom “Select - Multiple” field.

The values available in the “Select - Multiple” field are A, B, & C.

If i create a filter which should include contacts with the value A, I only get contacts with A in the segment. Contacts with A+B, A+C & A+B+C are excluded.

If i create a filter which should include contacts with the value A & B, I only get contacts with A or B in this segment. Contacts with A+B, A+C, B+C, & A+B+C are excluded.

How should I get contacts with multiple values in a “Select - Multiple” field into a segment? Is this a bug or am I doing things wrong?

Thanks in advance!