Segment is not giving the count

Hi all! My segmentation seems to be giving inaccurate results. For example, I created the segment targeting the contacts aged 30 and above. I made sure that in my database Age is specified for all the contacts. I’ve followed the documentation when creating the segment. My Age field is numerical. I created the segment as Age greater than or equals 30. However, when I save the segment, it gives me “no contacts” in the count.

I’ve been waiting for about 20 mins and it’s still giving me the same output. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi all! My segmentation seems to be giving inaccurate results. For example, I created the segment targeting the contacts aged 30 and above. I made sure that in my database Age is specified for all the contacts. I’ve followed the documentation when creating the segment. My Age field is numerical. I created the segment as Age greater than or equals 30. However, when I save the segment, it gives me “no contacts” in the count.

I’ve been waiting for about 20 mins and it’s still giving me the same output. Am I doing something wrong?

And if you have set up your cronjobs, have they actually run yet.

Is no one else having this trouble? Or is no one else bothering to validate their segment counts?

My segment counts are all over the place. There aren’t totally random, but when I check segments against each other (after setting up mutually exclusive filters and running chron job) the counts never add up. I’ve tried refreshing the DB indices with no change. I appears that the filter doesn’t accurately reflect selection criteria.