Segment Send Logo Size Issue

Hello, I am testing out the Mautic system with some HTML sends I utilize in other marketing automation softwares with no problem, however, as you can see in the attached screenshot…the logo size increases in a major way when I perform the send through Mautic’s software. Is there any way you can possibly take a look at the send I did to myself to see what the issue may be? I simply copied and pasted the code directly from Dreamweaver, like I have done with this email template many times before in other systems. I am trying to evaluate whether my company should switch to Mautic as a Pro user, but this is obviously a major issue for us.

Hello, I am testing out the Mautic system with some HTML sends I utilize in other marketing automation softwares with no problem, however, as you can see in the attached screenshot…the logo size increases in a major way when I perform the send through Mautic’s software. Is there any way you can possibly take a look at the send I did to myself to see what the issue may be? I simply copied and pasted the code directly from Dreamweaver, like I have done with this email template many times before in other systems. I am trying to evaluate whether my company should switch to Mautic as a Pro user, but this is obviously a major issue for us.

Sorry, here is the image http://www.nexgoal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Mautic-issue.png