Send Form Results Fails

I have created a standalone form [i.e. not part of a campaign]. On submit, I have selected the Send Forms Results action. The form results should go to the submitter and myself [set as BCC]. It doesn’t happen.

I am using Gmail as the outgoing server. Emails test OK on Mautic and the test email arrives as it is supposed to. ipv4 and ipv6 have been configured to permit the use of ports 465 and 587. Cron jobs have been set up to send / fetch email and appear to be running correctly.

Any ideas?

I have created a standalone form [i.e. not part of a campaign]. On submit, I have selected the Send Forms Results action. The form results should go to the submitter and myself [set as BCC]. It doesn’t happen.

I am using Gmail as the outgoing server. Emails test OK on Mautic and the test email arrives as it is supposed to. ipv4 and ipv6 have been configured to permit the use of ports 465 and 587. Cron jobs have been set up to send / fetch email and appear to be running correctly.

Any ideas?

Are you using Gmail as SMTP port? I mean the paid version Google Apps?

Yes, using the paid version.

We have made some progress on this. As it stands now, the user [ie visitor completing a Mautic webform] receives an email, as required. I have tested this both with emails that are hosted on our server, as well as services like yahoo.com.

Unfortunately, email that is supposed to come to my Google email [set as BCC] never arrives. This is especially odd, given that the Google mail tests fine within Mautic, and the test emails initiated by Mautic arrive in my Gmail box.

Any ideas people?

I think that this thread may be helpful, as I am experiencing this exact kind of behavior.

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/468-please-wait-in-configuration-area/0

Presently, I’m resolving that issue by hard refreshing when the save on form edit function hangs - which is often.

I also have difficulty accessing the form edit function, and am often forced to enter the url of the form that I wish to edit, then hard refresh just to navigate to the page.

I am wondering if this [and other] issues might be directly related. Please have a read of the thread and see what you think.

It seems like a solid lead on this issue.

I have been in touch with my hosting provider and given them more info on this. To date, I’d guess that they have spent more than 20 hours trying to resolve this issue. It has gotten to the stage it now is [partial solution] with endless server tweaks. I have posted before about the compelling need for a substantial guide to the EXACT settings required to make Mautic run properly. I’m not bad at this stuff. Liquid Web is certainly not bad at this stuff. I’m certain that people are walking away from Mautic IN DROVES out of sheer frustration with making the bloody thing work.

I’ll post again after they next respond.

It was a server configuration issue, which is now resolved. There is an URGENT NEED for more detailed server configuration details for self-hosted Mautic users. How can a working group be formed for this?

Hello Tony,
Thank you for your following of this problem.
Do you have any informations to help me with this problem ?
Thank you