Email Notifications From Form Submissions?

Hello,

Mautic is amazing software! Great job to all involved!

Apologies for this noob question, but I have setup a simple contact form and have been trying to have the results of that form emailed to me. (the maudic admin). The form seems to work fine, showing the entries in the results area, but no email notification is sent out to the maudic admin.

Is there something I have missed in setup?

Thanks!

Hello,

Mautic is amazing software! Great job to all involved!

Apologies for this noob question, but I have setup a simple contact form and have been trying to have the results of that form emailed to me. (the maudic admin). The form seems to work fine, showing the entries in the results area, but no email notification is sent out to the maudic admin.

Is there something I have missed in setup?

Thanks!

Hi,

I just tested the Send to User Form action and the form arrived.

The usual issues with Mautic Email sending is:

• Outgoing email is not configured properly.
  • Your server is not configured to send emails. You may try different service for testing this. GMail for example.
  • Outgoing emails are configured to queue sending. You need a properly configured cron job for it.
  • The email is marked as a spam. Check your spam folder.

What to check:

• Try to send the test email from Mautic configuration. Does it arrive?
  • Look at the /logs/ folder if there are some PHP errors.
  • Check the lead detail (click on the date in the form results to get to the right lead detail). Can you see the email sent action in the timeline?

I’m testing it on the latest development version, so if the problem isn’t in the points above, there is a chance that it is broken in 1.1.3 and will be fixed in the upcoming version.

Is it possible to customize the “from field” for the Send Form Results email? We do not see how to edit the From Name for this particular email…

Thanks in advance.

Any advice on this?

I’m looking for the “Send to User” action (under Campaigns) and I can’t find it.

Has it been removed? If so is there another way to generate emails for the Mautic user?

Justin

Hi

I use Mautic to generate leads for my consulting business

so everytime i get a new opt in, the subscriber gets the automated email email *works great

But… i also need an email notification sent to my mautic admin email address with the details of the subscriber so i can call the potential client straight away.

How do i set this up?

David

Hi,

I just developed a plugin that add “send alert” action to a campaign :).
Enjoy and sorry if you find errors, we are using the plugin and is fine for now.

Repo and install instructions:
https://github.com/Increnta/IncrentaBundle