Form submission sending random emails

I am self hosting v 2.6.1 and I recently created a new landing page and form. The form only requires 2 items to be filled out, your name and your guests name. Upon submission, a generic email is sent to my email as a notification and simultaneously BCC to my backup email. The form also initiates a download of a PDF that includes some more details and information. The form and landing page are both published and have successfully received 10 submissions from users.

However, upon submission from one user, the email was also sent to a random contact that I have in a completely separate campaign. I have two questions:

1 - is there a way for me to view a log of some sort to try and understand why Mautic grabbed a unrelated contact and sent him an email upon submission of the form?

2 - has anyone else had this issue? And if so, what did you do to assure it never happened again?

I am self hosting v 2.6.1 and I recently created a new landing page and form. The form only requires 2 items to be filled out, your name and your guests name. Upon submission, a generic email is sent to my email as a notification and simultaneously BCC to my backup email. The form also initiates a download of a PDF that includes some more details and information. The form and landing page are both published and have successfully received 10 submissions from users.

However, upon submission from one user, the email was also sent to a random contact that I have in a completely separate campaign. I have two questions:
1 - is there a way for me to view a log of some sort to try and understand why Mautic grabbed a unrelated contact and sent him an email upon submission of the form?
2 - has anyone else had this issue? And if so, what did you do to assure it never happened again?

Check system log
https://domain.com/mautic/s/sysinfo#log

I already checked that, but that only shows errors. In this particular instance there was no error that occurred. Something EXTRA happened. That is why I was wondering if there was somewhere else I could check to see how that other contact got pulled into this form sending the email.