Email on form submissions randomly not sending & not in history

This is the first time I have needed some help here, :(

My setup is simple, I have multiple forms, each form will send an email upon submission. Simple enough. Today is the second time I have noticed this troubling problem. Someone that submitted their info in a form didn’t receive the email. Usually this is user error and they put their email in wrong or something like that, but when I look in Mautic, I can clearly see that Mautic never sent the email because it’s not in their history. Now I can go and look at anyone elses history around that same exact time, and they were send the email.

So this is the worst possible type of problem, a random problem :(

I am using Amazon SES, and I know they have their own suppression list, but if the email was stopped by Amazon SES then the contacts history would still show the email being send.

This is the first time I have needed some help here, :frowning:

My setup is simple, I have multiple forms, each form will send an email upon submission. Simple enough. Today is the second time I have noticed this troubling problem. Someone that submitted their info in a form didn’t receive the email. Usually this is user error and they put their email in wrong or something like that, but when I look in Mautic, I can clearly see that Mautic never sent the email because it’s not in their history. Now I can go and look at anyone elses history around that same exact time, and they were send the email.

So this is the worst possible type of problem, a random problem :frowning:

I am using Amazon SES, and I know they have their own suppression list, but if the email was stopped by Amazon SES then the contacts history would still show the email being send.