Setting up Auto-Tweet Feature

I am trying to create a campaign to auto-tweet to leads that tweets a particular ‘search word’ on twitter.

I am having issues creating the smart-list that will link to the leads that I have captured using my mPower Social monitor. Then this smart-list is supposed to be the action to trigger the auto-tweet in the campaign. I think!

Please has anyone done this before or have ideas on how it could be achieved. ?

Thanks

I am trying to create a campaign to auto-tweet to leads that tweets a particular ‘search word’ on twitter.

I am having issues creating the smart-list that will link to the leads that I have captured using my mPower Social monitor. Then this smart-list is supposed to be the action to trigger the auto-tweet in the campaign. I think!

Please has anyone done this before or have ideas on how it could be achieved. ?

Thanks

We are reworking this feature because Twitter recently changed their Terms of Service and they have specifically said this behavior is no longer permitted, so doing what you want to do will not work.

Thanks Chad for your response.

So what kind of social engagements are possible with the system, And with which of the social channels? Is it only tweets that was originally thought of?

Thanks.