Several domains in only one installation

Hello

Initially congratulations for the work with this amazing tool. Simply fantastic.

I wanted to know the following:

I’m a consultant and would like to use the Mautic for some customers it.

Can I install Mautic only in my domain (www.meudominio.com) and add trace trackin in the fields of my clients?

So if you’re correct, could manage everything (campaigns, leads, etc.) my advice and my clients in one Mautic installation.

Is that correct? If so, how do I use tracing for each site?

Another issue is that I use SendGrid for shipping. While several areas where only a Mautic installation, all the shooting would use my share of SendGrid?

Thanks and await the return.

Hello

Initially congratulations for the work with this amazing tool. Simply fantastic.

I wanted to know the following:

I’m a consultant and would like to use the Mautic for some customers it.

Can I install Mautic only in my domain (www.meudominio.com) and add trace trackin in the fields of my clients?

So if you’re correct, could manage everything (campaigns, leads, etc.) my advice and my clients in one Mautic installation.

Is that correct? If so, how do I use tracing for each site?

Another issue is that I use SendGrid for shipping. While several areas where only a Mautic installation, all the shooting would use my share of SendGrid?

Thanks and await the return.

Hi @EuGuSouza no you cant NOT use Mautic in one single instance for several clients (like a SaaS) but checkout mautic.com if work for you.

Is there any plan to offer something like this in the future? Basically, if as a consultant I wanted to offer the same service as Mautic.com for my customers, would it be possible.

I’m guessing this would be possible only by installing several instances of Mautic on the same server, under individual subdirectories and then giving customers access that way.

Anyone tried this?

yes @eplaku you can do that you “own” SaaS

for sample you own the domain www.myconsulting-agency.com
and install several Mautic under differents folder or subdomain

OrlandoSuperCut.myconsulting-agency.com
ILovePuppys.myconsulting-agency.com

BUT the problem challenge is to control all those subdomain i mean (installing updates, Permission sets etc)

Indeed you can, here’s how: