SMS Not Sending

I have run into a problem with my installation. I cannot get the system to send text messages. I have the text message enabled. I have the credentials and Sending Phone Number added (with the +1). A text message is set up in the Channels area. I have a campaign set up which send an email and text message when a user signs up. The email is sent/received but the text message isn’t. I have a +1 in the phone number and it is saved in both the phone and mobile field (I wasn’t sure which one it was supposed to be). Incidentally, I get an Unresponsive Script javascript warning when the Text Message Settings page tries to load once the details are saved. One more thing to note: I set up the campaign to send the text message immediately but it scheduled it for an hour later. I waited an hour and the Send text message event was fired but nothing happened. The campaign shows Send Email at 100% and Send text message at 0%.

Here is the error message that is returned: Services_Twilio_RestException(code: 20404): The requested resource /2010-04-01/Accounts/changedthis@gmail.com/Messages.json was not found at…

What am I missing?

I have run into a problem with my installation. I cannot get the system to send text messages. I have the text message enabled. I have the credentials and Sending Phone Number added (with the +1). A text message is set up in the Channels area. I have a campaign set up which send an email and text message when a user signs up. The email is sent/received but the text message isn’t. I have a +1 in the phone number and it is saved in both the phone and mobile field (I wasn’t sure which one it was supposed to be). Incidentally, I get an Unresponsive Script javascript warning when the Text Message Settings page tries to load once the details are saved. One more thing to note: I set up the campaign to send the text message immediately but it scheduled it for an hour later. I waited an hour and the Send text message event was fired but nothing happened. The campaign shows Send Email at 100% and Send text message at 0%.

Here is the error message that is returned: Services_Twilio_RestException(code: 20404): The requested resource /2010-04-01/Accounts/changedthis@gmail.com/Messages.json was not found at…

What am I missing?

Hi, I’m having a similar issue in that I setup text messaging in Mautic with my Twilio details and number. I then created a campaign using text message as the action, set it to fire immediately, and nothing has happened. No text has been sent. Any ideas why? I am using a Softaculous-installed instance on Arvixe shared hosting. Thanks!

I have the same problem with campaign triggered but text message 0% . Have not been able to make it work. I had to change twilio number and now I have another problem when I enter the new number in the configuration settings and apply and save and close, it seems to have saved ok but when I go back to check the configuration settings , it still has the old number and did not save at all. Even tried to set text messaging to OFF and then save and checked after and it is still on. I get no error messages in the log about it. anyone experience similar issues?

I think I just need to enter my new number and it should work because with my old number in the error log I get an error message that the current old number I have stuck in mautic is invalid one.

Hello all,

We’vehad similar issues today, but with no error logs recorded.

Numbers in starting +44.

Any ideas?

We just experienced this also. Twilio SMS plugin works great on Centos7 with php 7.4 and mariadb 10.3. But I transferred the account over to a new server with Almalinux 8.9, php 7.4 and mysql 8 and nothing sends and there are no errors in the logs. I have a feeling it has to do with the cron jobs as at one point with php 8.0 the email cron was not working either. I will continue to debug and see what I find.