Twilio Plugin Configured But Texts Never Go Beyond Pending

![Jim_Blake] @Jim_Blake: I have installed and configured the twilio plugin and configured my settings including my SID Token and Phone Number from twilio, then I added a segment with myself as a contact. Then I went to Channels and then Text Message and created a new text message and saved it.
Then I created a campaign with the segment I created, as the source, and created an action to sent a text message and set it to immediate.

Then I saved and published the campaign, but the text never sends.
I tried following these instructions but the messages never send
https://mautic.com/help/how-to-send-text-messages-twilio/

Mautic: How to Send Text Messages Using the Twilio Plugin - Mautic

The messages just sit in pending state and never get to Twilio’s send queue. How do I troubleshoot / correct this?

Did you ever get any help on this? I’m having the same problem.

Hi there

Is Twillio an active/paid account or on trial mode ?

I have both SMS and WhatsApp working through Twillio.

Can you explain your setup

Hi Mike,

My setup is exactly the same as the original poster. The campaign is stuck in pending, not texts were sent. Twilio Plugin Configured But Texts Never Go Beyond Pending

It’s a paid, active account.

are you seeing anything from the mautic system logs, if you go to the cog on the right, click System Info, then logs. Try and run the campaign first,

Next if you are seeing anything in the mautic.error logs on the server.

Are you testing with a user that has already gone through the campaign ? If so try and clone the campaign and rerun.

If you can put some screenshots of the segment, the campaign steps and text message as well as the configuration of the plugin that might help

Thank you so much for your help. I am the only contact. I created a segment and added myself to it. This is a new installation of Mautic. The campaign never ran, it’s been in pending status since I created it yesterday.

These are some of the errors I’m seeing in the log.

[2021-02-07 01:39:54] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: show_php_version_warning_if_under - in file /home/quintessential/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Release/Metadata.php - at line 82 {“metadata”:{“version”:“3.1.0-rc”,“stability”:“rc”,“minimum_php_version”:“7.2.21”,“maximum_php_version”:“7.3.99”,“minimum_mautic_version”:“3.0.0-alpha”,“announcement_url”:""}}

2021-02-07 01:40:02] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN maump_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN maump_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN maump_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maump_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 3))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maump_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maump_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [3]: Table ‘quintessential_1.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist” at /home/quintessential/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 42 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN maump_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN maump_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN maump_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maump_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 3))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maump_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maump_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [3]:\n\nTable ‘quintessential_1.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /home/quintessential/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:42, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\MysqliException(code: 0): Table ‘quintessential_1.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /home/quintessential/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:86)"}

This is my setup for the campaign

Twilio plugin is published, everything is set up according the documentation. My emails go out fine, just NOT the texts.

This is the same error I have been trying to track down:

AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [3]:\n\nTable ‘quintessential_1.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at

The . instead of an _ before this table name throws the error. I’ve rebuilt db with doctrine, but no one seems to be able to answer this issue.

I just launched a brand new mautic instance - installed ONLY the Twilio configuration and I still get this error.

Anyone?

I’m having a similar issue. SMS send if it’s set up through a campaign, but if I try to do it as a direct segment send it never goes beyond pending.

Here’s what I see if I run the command myself.

$ php bin/console mautic:broadcasts:send
+--------------------+--------+----------+
| Channel            | # sent | # failed |
| Text Message: Test | 0      | 0        |