Spam complaint report?

I have complaint and bounce notifications configured via Amazon SES/SNS to automatically flag users as bounced or do not contact in Mautic.

However, I can’t seem to figure out how to generate reporting in Mautic to view the trend of my complaint rate over time or bounce rate over time.

The best I can do is to create a segment for bounced emails using a bounced_email=1 filter but there is no attribute to filter against for complaints.

And I can’t seem to build an actual report to visualize. I’d especially like to narrow in to see if there are specific emails that are resulting in a higher complaint rate.

Does anyone know if this is supported in any manner?

I have complaint and bounce notifications configured via Amazon SES/SNS to automatically flag users as bounced or do not contact in Mautic.

However, I can’t seem to figure out how to generate reporting in Mautic to view the trend of my complaint rate over time or bounce rate over time.

The best I can do is to create a segment for bounced emails using a bounced_email=1 filter but there is no attribute to filter against for complaints.

And I can’t seem to build an actual report to visualize. I’d especially like to narrow in to see if there are specific emails that are resulting in a higher complaint rate.

Does anyone know if this is supported in any manner?

1 Like

Nobody? Seems like this would be pretty widely needed, no?

1 Like

bump

I think that feature would be quite useful!

1 Like

I agree this would be a good feature to have it directly in Mautic.

In the meantime, we can use the Reputation Dashboard from Amazon SES.