Standalone Form is Not Adding Tags or Segments, or Points

Your software
My PHP version is : 8.0
My MySQL/MariaDB version is : 10.5.19-MariaDB-log

These errors are showing in the Mautic log :
PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/cigarscore/public_html/marketing/app/bundles/PageBundle/Entity/HitRepository.php on line 267

Your problem
My problem is : Mautic Form is Not Adding Tags or Segments, or Points

Hey all! I’m testing out Mautic as an alternative to ActiveCampaign.

I’ve found a great tutorial about how to integrate Mautic with Thrive Leads: How to integrate Thrive Leads with Mautic - YouTube

However, I’m having issues w/ the Mautic form NOT performing the actions after submission. The email gets registered and I get the user’s name, but no tags, points, or segments are added.

Basically, the Mautic Form is Not Adding Tags or Segments, or Points. Yes, I’ve looked at the forums =)

Suggestions?

Steps I have tried to fix the problem : I’ve created the form twice. Action /Tagging worked once, then stopped. I’ve tried removing actions and adding them back and no luck.

You can clear your mautic cache, then you can try again by creating your new form and then add tags.

Just checking in. Did you sort this out?

that did not work.

no, i basically just stopped building my Mautic system because the form wouldn’t tag correctly.

I think you didnt do it right or didnt test it right.

Do you still have that Mautic instance running somewhere? Eventually, I could try to take a closer look.

well, it’s a pretty straightforward thing to do, so I’m pretty sure I did it right. The Mautic form just isn’t receiving the variables in the URL.

yes, it’s still up and running, but I’m essentially not using it since it’s not functioning correctly.