Suggest hosts?

H all

I’ve run into different problems running Mautic on two different hosts - so before I try a new one I would love to hear if any of you guys could recommend a cheap host where Mautic just runs with no problems?

On the first platform the problem was that Mautic generally behaved erratically - for instance not all form submissions were registered which caused our campaigns to fail miserably.

On the second we couldn’t save any changes to Config because they restricted JS requests.

Any help is greatly appreciated…

All the best

Allan

Also it would help others to say which 2 hosts you had a problem with.

[quote=12084:@AllanBinder]H all

I’ve run into different problems running Mautic on two different hosts - so before I try a new one I would love to hear if any of you guys could recommend a cheap host where Mautic just runs with no problems?
On the first platform the problem was that Mautic generally behaved erratically - for instance not all form submissions were registered which caused our campaigns to fail miserably.
On the second we couldn’t save any changes to Config because they restricted JS requests.

All the best
Allan[/quote]

What’s your budget? I might setup something for you with good options.

I’ve used Digital Ocean for our Mautic install and it’s working well so far for $15 a month, which is pretty good!

H all

All the best
Allan