Suhosin Error

Hello,

I am getting one error on my server when installing Mautic. “Suhosin is not properly configured, add phar to suhosin.executor.include.whitelist in your PHP configuration.” I have looked online and can’t seem to figure this out. If anyone has a resolution please let me know.

I have a dedicated server so I manage my own server but this is something I have never ran into before. This is honestly the first script that I have ever installed where I couldn’t figure it out.

I appreciate the help.

Luke

Hello,

I am getting one error on my server when installing Mautic. “Suhosin is not properly configured, add phar to suhosin.executor.include.whitelist in your PHP configuration.” I have looked online and can’t seem to figure this out. If anyone has a resolution please let me know.

I have a dedicated server so I manage my own server but this is something I have never ran into before. This is honestly the first script that I have ever installed where I couldn’t figure it out.

I appreciate the help.

Luke

Have you tried http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12475890/symfony2-set-up ?

Have the same problem, but I’m using a managed v-server. In the backend of the provider configuration phar is active. But Mautic still show the error. Cannot install anything on the server, because it’s a managed hosted server.