Support MautiCon by integrating Veertly, Mautic and Open Collective

The opportunity is:

We use Open Collective to sell tickets for our world conference, which has an open API.

We use Veertly as our event platform, which also has an API available.

We use Mautic to send our communications about the event which also has a REST API available.

We need a developer to connect these three platforms, so that when a ticket is purchased on Open Collective:

• The user is added to Veertly and granted access to the event
  • The user is added to Mautic
  • The user access link is passed from Veertly to Mautic and stored in a custom field

Some things that you will need to consider:

• Organisations can purchase tickets on Open Collective and may not be the actual attendee - we should find a way to ask them to provide the contact details for the attendees, either as a PR to Open Collective to add this feature, or as some intermediary email we send from Mautic

• Users can purchase more than one ticket at a time on Open Collective - we need to find a way to ask them to provide the details for each ticket holder, either as a PR to Open Collective to add this feature, or as some intermediary email we send from Mautic

Your work will need to be done in a public Github repo which we will share, and will be reviewed by our community team.

Please only apply if you can show demonstrable experience of working with API’s. We wish to work with individuals and not agencies.

I have posted an opportunity on UpWork - feel free to take a look and apply if you have the skills!

It is based in: Any location

Remote OK?: Yes

Salary/remuneration: Check UpWork for details

To find our more: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~0179154e1ca48b1e04

Hello,

I hope you’re keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- cis.seth or Email- seth@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Regards!
Seth

Please read and apply via the UpWork link above.

Hello @rcheesley

Thanks for your response!

We are not working on Upwork, is there any other option we can use?

Regards!
Seth

No, sorry - this will be managed entirely through UpWork.

I wouldn’t worry about this. They offer USD 250. Probably, those 250 will not even be enough to make up for the time you will spend communicating (read: “public Github repo which we will share, and will be reviewed by our community team”), let alone working for it as well. This is just a volunteer job. Which is ok, of course. Nothing wrong with volunteering. But good to realize before starting. Espeically if they make it too difficult to start :wink: