Swiftmailer unserializes

I had an issue where I had to modify the contents of the messages in the spool.

Doing so was successful.

However, when I re-triggered the cron (after making my changes), I received:

Code:
[SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError] Type error: Argument 1 passed to Swift_Transport_MailTransport::send() must implement interface Swift_Mime_Message, boolean given, called in /var/www/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/FileSpool.php on line 169

mautic:emails:send [–message-limit [MESSAGE-LIMIT]] [–time-limit [TIME-LIMIT]] [–do-not-clear] [–recover-timeout [RECOVER-TIMEOUT]] [–clear-timeout [CLEAR-TIMEOUT]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–]

There is no way to re-initiate the spool?

I had an issue where I had to modify the contents of the messages in the spool.
Doing so was successful.

However, when I re-triggered the cron (after making my changes), I received:

[code] [SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError]
Type error: Argument 1 passed to Swift_Transport_MailTransport::send() must implement interface Swift_Mime_Message, boolean given, called in /var/www/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/FileSpool.php on line 169

mautic:emails:send [–message-limit [MESSAGE-LIMIT]] [–time-limit [TIME-LIMIT]] [–do-not-clear] [–recover-timeout [RECOVER-TIMEOUT]] [–clear-timeout [CLEAR-TIMEOUT]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–]
[/code]

There is no way to re-initiate the spool?

@swip did you figure this one out? Have the same issue.

No I did not. When I encounter this, I empty the spool folder and start over with sending.