Fatal error: Call to a member function clearAll()

Hi!

In my cron job mautic:email:process, I'm having this report error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function clearAll() on a non-object in /home/imperiosoftcom/public_html/sismail/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleMimeEntity.php on line 830

I did a simple search and found nothing about this.

How can I resolve this?

I rounded the error with some glitch

/** * Empties it's own contents from the cache. */ public function __destruct() { if(!empty($this->_cacheKey)){ $this->_cache->clearAll($this->_cacheKey); } }

To

/** * Empties it's own contents from the cache. */ public function __destruct() { if(!empty($this->_cacheKey)){ $this->_cache->clearAll($this->_cacheKey); } }

Now I’m getting the related error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Swift_Transport_MailTransport::send() must implement interface Swift_Mime_Message, boolean given, called in /home/imperiosoftcom/public_html/sismail/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/FileSpool.php on line 169 and defined in /home/imperiosoftcom/public_html/sismail/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/MailTransport.php on line 108

How fix that?

Hi!

In my cron job mautic:email:process, I’m having this report error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function clearAll() on a non-object in /home/imperiosoftcom/public_html/sismail/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleMimeEntity.php on line 830

I did a simple search and found nothing about this.

How can I resolve this?