Testing gated Video

Hi,

I wanted to test gated Video for my audience for a while but I had nopropper Video to try it. Now I got one but I have a few troubles getting it to work:

The overlay starts at 5sec which is what I specified in the Code, but it does not show any Form - only “undefined”

I have these two codes on that page:

Code:
Code:
Do I need anything else? To me it seems like the Code is allright but it doesn't get any answer from my mautic installation

Hi,
I wanted to test gated Video for my audience for a while but I had nopropper Video to try it. Now I got one but I have a few troubles getting it to work:
The overlay starts at 5sec which is what I specified in the Code, but it does not show any Form - only “undefined”
I have these two codes on that page:

<video width="100%" height="100%" data-form-id="[ID]" data-gate-time="2"> <source type="video/youtube" src="https://[LINKTOMYREALVIDEO]" /> </video>

[code] [/code] Do I need anything else? To me it seems like the Code is allright but it doesn't get any answer from my mautic installation

Solved:
The Probblem was caused by the CORS-Settings. Adding my Domain to the List of allowed Domains fixed my Error.