The site is currently offline due to encountering an error.

Hey everyone,
So I haven’t seen my version of this error posted yet, so ill try.
I downloaded Mautic and installed it in a subdomain. I had the servers whitelist the mod_Security so I could edit and save my emails and Landing pages.
I then created a campaign and sent out all the emails to my clients pointing to the landing pages i made and checked out. The emails worked and all was good.
Except I got a phone call an hour ago, " your website is down, It wont let me on to your page."
Same error message as the title of this thread.
I got in touch with the hosting provider and they inform me its due to an error in the system coding.
So its an issue with mautic not my hosting.
Go to check error logs.
[22-Aug-2016 00:49:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method MauticPageBundleModelPageModel::getVariants() in /home/andrmwsw/Marketing/app/bundles/PageBundle/Helper/PointActionHelper.php on line 35
[22-Aug-2016 08:48:10 America/Edmonton] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/andrmwsw/Marketing/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Helper/PointEventHelper.php on line 29

both repeat a few times. I don’t know if this is whats the problem or not. and I don’t know how to fix it if it is.

Please Help!

current version of mautic. 2.1
php 5.6

Sorry it took me a while to figure out how to find that.

Awesome! Thanks for your help!

Just had to thank CristianoAP for posting what he did above. That was the problem in my case. Thanks!

I am getting the same error. Mine shows up in the right sidebar when clicking the cog. Plus Mautic is not tracking anything. Here is my error log:[2017-03-01 21:17:42] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []
[2017-03-01 21:17:48] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []
[2017-03-01 21:21:07] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []
[2017-03-01 21:34:12] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-01 21:36:08] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-01 21:39:38] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-01 21:50:39] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-01 21:51:16] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-01 22:03:29] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-02 07:50:45] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-02 11:39:01] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-02 12:35:13] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “cronfig” as such route does not exist. - in file /home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 200 [] []
[2017-03-02 21:09:18] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/anythingpixel/public_html/app/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []

Hi

I am an issue while submitting the form. After publishing the landing page url. I had filled the form and clicked submit button , After that i’m getting an error like
The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator
How to fix this problem, Please do help to correct this as we are in urgent need for development of the form.
error logs:
[2017-10-12 07:38:37] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Call to a member function getEmail() on null - in file app/bundles/FormBundle/EventListener/FormSubscriber.php - at line 176 [] []
[2017-10-12 07:38:37] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalErrorException: Error: Call to a member function getEmail() on null - /reports/app/bundles/FormBundle/EventListener/FormSubscriber.php - at line 176 [] []

If i execute same url in incognito window i’m getting display message after clicking on submit button .What would be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,