404 error while installation

Hi, i am trying to install mautic on web server

mod_rewrite is enabled

i pushed all code in domain/mautic/ folder

and when i open domain/mautic/index.php it gives me 404 error. with URL domain/installer

please provide any solution for this problem

Hi, i am trying to install mautic on web server

mod_rewrite is enabled

i pushed all code in domain/mautic/ folder

and when i open domain/mautic/index.php it gives me 404 error. with URL domain/installer

please provide any solution for this problem

You hosting provider have cPanel? try install Mautic from cPanel.
Also try download again the Mautic from https://www.mautic.org/download/
i just install another instance for a client and works great!

@ninjoan Thanks for your reply. but my hosting provider doesnt have cPanel & i have already uploaded the stable version of mautic 1.2.2 from their download link as you mentioned above.

it is getting installed on local without any problems. but when i put it on server it gives me 404 error. i am not sure whether it the issue of htaccess provided in mautic software or server htaccess.

or may be the setup issue… but it has only 5% chances… because its working on local.

please provide any solution if you have any

@escopecz Hi,

i have tried to install mautic on other subdomain and i am getting this error

Warning: SessionHandler::read(): open(/tmp/sess_93788d18d89ce8d3aa76984a2fcb6a2e, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /app/cache/prod/classes.php on line 411
Redirecting to /index.php/installer.
Warning: SessionHandler::write(): open(/tmp/sess_93788d18d89ce8d3aa76984a2fcb6a2e, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /app/cache/prod/classes.php on line 415

please provide any soultion for this if you have any?

Try to clear your cache (delete app/cache folder).

i tried . please check this error which comes after clearing cache
http://s11.postimg.org/4tgkj5bab/error.png

and after showing this error it again gives the same error as said above

@escopecz and i tried to create tmp folder inside both the directories so that session will be stored but still the same error

any solution?

It’s not the tmp folder in the Mautic root folder. It’s the tmp folder in your server root folder:

I have no idea what is going on or how to solve it. Never happened to me. You can try to google the error message to learn more.

okay thanks.

@escopecz but when i created tmp folder on server then i am getting this error

This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

any idea?

Other than clearing the cache, no idea.

What hosting company are you using?

I’m using DigitalOcean. A virtual server which I’m maintaining. I wouldn’t recommend this option for “normal people” who doesn’t want to spend days learn how to maintain a server. Maybe check out mautic.com if it will fit your needs.