404 error while installation

Hi, i am trying to install mautic on web server

mod_rewrite is enabled

i pushed all code in domain/mautic/ folder

and when i open domain/mautic/index.php it gives me 404 error. with URL domain/installer

please provide any solution for this problem

Hi, i am trying to install mautic on web server

mod_rewrite is enabled

i pushed all code in domain/mautic/ folder

and when i open domain/mautic/index.php it gives me 404 error. with URL domain/installer

please provide any solution for this problem

It seems to me that some of the Mautic files were not uploaded to your server successfully.

Please, don’t write to me with personal message. This way the answers won’t help other people with similar issue.

okay i have the same post in issue center as well. but there are no files missing. i have downloaded the zip file of version 1.2.2 extracted it and uploaded it.

so files are not missing because the same folder is working on local.

is this issue is because of htaccess file?

please answer about my question in this issue which is public. and it will help others as well
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/1295-404-error-while-installation

thank you

Yes, it might be. If it works on local and the files were uploaded successfully, then it has to be a server configuration issue. You might want to discuss it rather with your server / hosting provider.

Okay Thanks, i will try to talk with hosting providers or to find bug in htaccess… but is there any other possibility because of which i am getting this error?

I can’t think of any

is there any way possible to change configuration of locally installed version of mautic on webserver without installing it on web server?

You probably mean the values stored in /app/config/local.php

yes

i uploaded the installed files from local to server and changed all the details accordingly in config/local.php
there is error called

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.
System administrators, check server logs for errors.

any idea?

i did uploaded db as well, removed cache
and after that i get 404 error again but to different url to login for dashboard
domain/mautic/s/dashboard

so what do you think? what is causing this problem?

okay. thanks