Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.0.4
My PHP version is: 8.1.28
My Database type and version is: 10.11.8-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.24.04.1

Your problem
My problem is: I have all these themes installed in my Mautic:

However, when I go to create a new email, all I see is:

Even worse when I try to create a new landing page:

Could it be that I have hidden templates? If so, how do I unhide them?

Thanks!

1 Like

When the GrapeJS builder plugin is enabled (which it is by default, the new builder) only themes marked with ‘grapejsbuilder’ feature will be available.

If you disable the plugin at /plugins, then you can see the other themes and the old email builder.

1 Like

Thanks!! It works as expected :grinning:

1 Like

Now I’m having another issue… the old email builder is asking me to enable the Froala editor which apparently has some security issues itself so… what should I do?

I like the new editor and I think my needs are pretty easy to satisfy, I just want emails and landing pages that look good in both desktop and mobile. I don’t need fancy images or anything, just a couple of fonts and regular colored backgrounds.

Is there a theme supported by grapejs that I can use for both email and landing pages?

Thanks!

So I finally grabbed a free responsive HTML template and used it to build a landing page template of my own. It took some work because I’m not particularly good at CSS, but I got it working :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.