There are no pending contact

I tried to send an email campaign to a segment with 2 contacts but I get this message: ‘There are no pending contacts.’

What does this mean? When is a contact pending?

I tried to send an email campaign to a segment with 2 contacts but I get this message: ‘There are no pending contacts.’
What does this mean? When is a contact pending?

Same question here…

I have the same problem, any help please?

Open Source is not always better…

I suppose that it is a cron job configuration to do which I don’t still know; I have some cron jobs installed, but I suppose that there is one to modify or another one to add in order that everything works. (I can send an email via the contact list but not from the “Emails” in the “Channel section”.)

[quote=15539:@vectorbross]I tried to send an email campaign to a segment with 2 contacts but I get this message: ‘There are no pending contacts.’
What does this mean? When is a contact pending?[/quote]

This is because your contact in in fact not still actually considered by Mautic to be in this segment; if you set up all your cron jobs correctly, then just wait/let the “next cron cycle” do its work and then there won’t be any pending contacts anymore.

Check some updated cron job commands, read this forum post:
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php//4855-2-0-new-mautic-cli-commands

Well, I don’t know what is going on, I could send an email to segments, and now I cannot do it anymore and I still get this again: “There are no pending contacs”…

[quote=15539:@vectorbross]I tried to send an email campaign to a segment with 2 contacts but I get this message: ‘There are no pending contacts.’
What does this mean? When is a contact pending?[/quote]

You’ll also get this if you already emailed them but they bounced 3 times, then Mautic does not email them anymore; if you though still want to send to these email addresses, (for instance because you make some tests and use some of your email addresses in order to do so) just delete them and add them again afterwards as new contacts in Mautic, then they will become available again in your segment(s) and they will become as pending contacts again. (Don’t forget to assign them to your respective segments after you have first added them as contacts.)

Why it is needed to upload contacts all over again ? isn’t this a bug ?

well… I think the missing feature is to be able to unlock them easily in the GUI