Thrives Lead API cannot see content segments In Mautic

I’ve just recently installed mautic and all went well. I’ve now connected the thrive leads API (or my WordPress website) to Mautic and connected ok using OAuth2 and I created two contact segment’s in Mautic.

When I create an opt in form in thrive leads and connect using the Mautic API, thrive leads detects Mautic, but it doesn’t detect any of the contact segment (mailing lists) that I set up in Mautic.

I would really appreciate any help on this as it is driving me nuts. Whether I need to do something else in Mautic to get the contact segment to show up in thrive leads, all the API isn’t working even though there’s no errors.

Thanks

Richard

I’ve just recently installed mautic and all went well. I’ve now connected the thrive leads API (or my WordPress website) to Mautic and connected ok using OAuth2 and I created two contact segment’s in Mautic.

When I create an opt in form in thrive leads and connect using the Mautic API, thrive leads detects Mautic, but it doesn’t detect any of the contact segment (mailing lists) that I set up in Mautic.

I would really appreciate any help on this as it is driving me nuts. Whether I need to do something else in Mautic to get the contact segment to show up in thrive leads, all the API isn’t working even though there’s no errors.

Thanks
Richard

@richardmerry
I also had the same problem … more has not yet been resolved …

Have you reported it to Thrive?

@Adam, yea I did report Thrive, they checked out my site and checked out my Mautic and came back with ‘I have sent the information that you have provided to the development team. As soon as we get any new information regarding this issue, we will reply to this thread with an update.’ that was on the 18th, no reply so far.

We have been having the same issue. Installed Mautic yesterday but mailing lists won’t show up in Thrive Leads. We, however, are using OAuth, not OAuth2.

We did find a thread in Thrive about the issue (I think it’s actually Richard’s), but their support is typically rather slow, so we’ll see what happens.

It’s also not super clear what they define as ‘mailing lists’ in Mautic. I have a couple segments, but I also created an actual campaign, hoping that would work, but it hasn’t shown up in Thrive either.

Just cleared cache by deleting cache folder and it resolved this issue. Thanks MxyzptlkFishStix and also Adam as I followed his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ks3exjrijw&index=1&list=PLbNZ0zfdYCfrNarPudivgovhJrMxt6wOr