Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.1
My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is: MySQL

Your problem
My problem is: I have not tracking records from the visitors on my website

These errors are showing in the log: Not errors are shown
Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I have CloudFlare

Is any specific or required configuration ( to use Cloudflare or other proxy or CDN) for Mautic to work properly?

I don’t have any errors, but on the one hand I can’t track visitors and on the other hand I can’t integrate with CRM (Suitecrm, not Vtiger) .

I’m on A2Hosting (I’m going to upgrade plan) and I have Cloudflare, sorry if this is a very basic question. Or if it has already been discussed, but I have not been able to find anything specific about a more convenient configuration. I did disable JavaScript minification, but that’s not the problem. I think that solving it would be very useful for those who are new on Mautic as I am, and bring more reliability.

I have to say that forms work perfectly, and even contacts are sync pull from my site (wordpress-woocommerce) pull to mautic (which is on a subdomain) but using the plugin woocommerce integration. As for the official Mautic plugin it is not tracking (the woocommerce-mautic plugin doesn’t have tracking in the free version and I have both plugins until I see that the project can run and buy the pro version).

Any help is greatly appreciated, now I see everything a bit black… X)

I’d also be interested to know if Mautic is compatible with Cloudflare, and if so, does it require any special settings and such.

I’m inclined to think Cloudflare must not use its “proxied” settings, but rather “DNS only” … would this be correct, or can I use the “proxied” setting?

I’m going to be installing Mautic just now and trying to figure this out first…

Thank you!

rauljaureg, perhaps you can try disabling the “proxied” setting and changing it to “DNS Only” – perhaps then things will work … but I’m only guessing from my zero experience with this :). Hopefully someone more knowledgable will come along soon.

Mostly (partially?) answered here.