Triggering Tasks

I am wanting to set up a process. Where I set up my stages as my lead dispositions. When I view a lead and change the lead stage to application, I would like it to trigger an email or a campaign. I am unable to find that ability in the system.

Or

If I am doing this wrong, how would I set up disposition triggers on a contact to perform certain functions when the lead disposition changes?

For example.

Disposition/Status Labels

Lead - no email sent

Called - automatically sends email or SMS saying you tried calling them

Application - sending them an email thanking them for their business

Closed - sends them an email telling them we appreciate them becoming a client

I know how to create the emails and label them, I am just unsure how a team member can view, call a lead and select a disposition/status which will trigger an email.

Thank you

I am wanting to set up a process. Where I set up my stages as my lead dispositions. When I view a lead and change the lead stage to application, I would like it to trigger an email or a campaign. I am unable to find that ability in the system.

Or

If I am doing this wrong, how would I set up disposition triggers on a contact to perform certain functions when the lead disposition changes?

For example.

Disposition/Status Labels
Lead - no email sent
Called - automatically sends email or SMS saying you tried calling them
Application - sending them an email thanking them for their business
Closed - sends them an email telling them we appreciate them becoming a client

I know how to create the emails and label them, I am just unsure how a team member can view, call a lead and select a disposition/status which will trigger an email.

Thank you