Twillio Sending to UK Numbers

Hi

I’m a UK user. I’ve set up Twillio integration as per documentation, with the sending number and the contact phone numbers in internationl format +44…

The Send Text action fails, and the error detail is " Last execution error: The ‘To’ number +1447973****** is not a valid phone number."

It looks like the US country code +1 is being pre-pended - but I cant figure out from where.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

I’m a UK user. I’ve set up Twillio integration as per documentation, with the sending number and the contact phone numbers in internationl format +44…

The Send Text action fails, and the error detail is " Last execution error: The ‘To’ number +1447973****** is not a valid phone number."
It looks like the US country code +1 is being pre-pended - but I cant figure out from where.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi,
I’m having the same issue.
I’ve tried fix that by adding a contact with a mobile number(without country code) and set the field country to Portugal. I had no success with that!

If you add the country code before the number it will send the sms correctly, but i didnt found away to do that automatacly to a contact that enters via form or to a contact that there is on my DB

How are you guys managing this?