Twilio issue on 1.4.0

Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.4.0 and started tinkering with the Twilio integration. It turns out that it cannot send an SMS without the country code prefix… which of course makes sense, there’s no way twilio could know if a number is in Australia or Japan. The problem is that users never submit their numbers with country codes so, unless we manually edited each number, then campaigns by design would never be able to contact them.

The only solution would be to somehow be able to prepend a country code to a number, for example through Campaign Builder? Has anyone else had this problem and have found a creative solution?

Cheers

Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.4.0 and started tinkering with the Twilio integration. It turns out that it cannot send an SMS without the country code prefix… which of course makes sense, there’s no way twilio could know if a number is in Australia or Japan. The problem is that users never submit their numbers with country codes so, unless we manually edited each number, then campaigns by design would never be able to contact them.

The only solution would be to somehow be able to prepend a country code to a number, for example through Campaign Builder? Has anyone else had this problem and have found a creative solution?

Cheers

Hello, use this plug in.

It solve to me the problem. The user need to select his country, and this add the prefix to his mobile number.

Regards