UNABLE TO CONNECT TO ELASTIC EMAIL SMTP

Hello,

Am new to mautic.

I found Amazon SES very complex so I decided to use Elastic Email (one of the other option listed in mautic) but am unable to connect to Elastic Email.

I entered my Elastic Email as my Username and the API key as the Password, Here is the response I got after I clicked on test connection:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

Someone should help me out please.

Regards

Hello,

Am new to mautic.

I found Amazon SES very complex so I decided to use Elastic Email (one of the other option listed in mautic) but am unable to connect to Elastic Email.

I entered my Elastic Email as my Username and the API key as the Password, Here is the response I got after I clicked on test connection:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

Someone should help me out please.

Regards

Hello, I just use mautic, it sends emails but I can’t run campaigns, it doesn’t send emails automatically according to the campaign, I use cloudways and amazon ses, I think that the cron jobs are not well configured, since I followed a guide from 1 ago year ago, an example of cron job
1,5,9,13,18,22,26,31,35,39,43,48,52,56 * * * * php /home/MYDOMAIN.cloudwaysapps.com/MYUSER/public_html/app/console mautic: segments: update