Problem email

I have the following problem, the email does not connect, I use the digital Ocean and the SMTP ports have already been released, use Centos with CWP panel

Code:
Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0) ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

I have the following problem, the email does not connect, I use the digital Ocean and the SMTP ports have already been released, use Centos with CWP panel

Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0) ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

Ask webhost to unblock smtp.elasticemail.com port 2525

Unblok the Port 2525