Elastic email problem

I can not connect to the Elastic email server, this error appears, can anyone help me?

Code:
Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0) ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

I can not connect to the Elastic email server, this error appears, can anyone help me?

Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0) ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportElasticemailTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.elasticemail.com [Connection timed out #110] (code: 0)

For me Elastic Emails is working. Sometimes hosts can block outgoing SMTP connections I heard. I’d ask your host if that’s the case in your case.

Get your webhost to unblock smtp.elasticemail.com and port 2525. It will fix this issue. Same problem for me too.

same here.

I have same issue. how do i fix it please

Same issues on Nexcess. It seems they suddenly started blocking port 567.
You can:

1. Use port test tool (like this one) to check if your provider is blocking the SMTP port you’re using
  2. Use some of the alternative ports listed here: https://help.elasticemail.com/en/articles/2370422-how-to-configure-mautic-with-elastic-email