UNABLE TO SEND MAIL

Hello

Please I need help to create and send email to my contacts, whenever I try to create either a new template email or a new email segment, filling in the required Name, From Email, Reply to Email and Bcc with every other required fields

Once I try to either save & close or move to builder to continue creating the email, the system always force return me back to where I started which is “what type of email do you want to create”

Please I need your assistance here please.

Hello

Please I need help to create and send email to my contacts, whenever I try to create either a new template email or a new email segment, filling in the required Name, From Email, Reply to Email and Bcc with every other required fields

Once I try to either save & close or move to builder to continue creating the email, the system always force return me back to where I started which is “what type of email do you want to create”

Please I need your assistance here please.

i have same problem. i can’t get any of my emails to send. i had no problems with mautic of any kind until 2.10.1 came out version 2.10.0 was working perfectly fine. nobody is getting my newsletters or anything, i can send out a test email to myself but not my regular mass emails that doesn’t make sense when its still sending out an email just one isn’t a test sample email

well i just figured out why i can’t send emails out. i just went into the email settings in the configuration settings and under the email cue i had i just changed it from a cue number to send immediately and than saved it and than went back and re entered the cue number and settings i had and it worked and now is tracking them also. Stupid bug that doesn’t even show up in the log area.